Let's invade Sweden!

If you read my "I'm a Mojangster" blog post, then you'll probably know that me and my fiancee are moving to Sweden. Well we have a progress report, and as people keep yelling at me to blog more, it's time to share that with you!

We've been looking at apartments and Human Entrance has found us a really awesome one that fits our needs perfectly. It's available June 15th, and we're drawing up contracts now. It comes with all utilities in the rent; including internet! And apparently swedish internet is cool, so this is very awesome. It's also 100% furnished, so huzzah :D

The apartment itself is right next to the current office, but about 30 minutes walk away from the new office (by the time I'm moving, they'll already be in the new one. Probably.) Located on the cool island-thing of Södermalm, I can tell it's going to be a cool area to live in!

Living Room 1 Living Room 2

Assuming everything goes well, I'd likely be moving there on the 4th week of June. My fiancee Ola will join me probably during the first week of July. We're very excited, and I definitely can't wait to start this new life! Very scary too. Moving to a whole new country!

I'm going to miss my family back here in Shrewsbury, but I'll just have to come fly here every now and again to say hi. I also recently just found out that there's a surprising number of Shropshire based redditors who have been hiding until now, and one of them suggested an arbitrary "going away" party... but I'm not so sure I'd be brave enough to attend :D People are scary, man!

That's it for now. I may blog again later today or tomorrow; I've a few things to let off about Minecraft and things. Ciao!

Next entry

Previous entry

Similar entries

Comments

1. faithfulcupid

# faithfulcupid on 05/04/2012 6:53 p.m.

Looks fancy!

2. Jon

# Jon on 05/04/2012 6:56 p.m.

Looks awesome! Congratulations, I'm sure you will both be very happy there. Also, don't get down at all the comments about this weeks snapshot; *most* people realise that it is extremely early days and for testing purposes only. I definitely cannot wait till it's finished as I have really held off of modding until a consensus between SSP and SMP is drawn. I have to say though that it was somewhat annoying that you couldn't have worked *something* out with the spout team as it does sort of feel like re-inventing the wheel. Ah well, as I say I cannot wait to see your work when you are prepared to unveil it properly! I would love to hear more frequent updates about how you are going about it all etc, so hopefully you will take that as encouragement to continue blogging!

Jon

3. Tharlinn

# Tharlinn on 05/04/2012 7 p.m.

Congratulations Dinnerbone and Marzenia!

4. v1sper

# v1sper on 05/04/2012 7:07 p.m.

Congrats guys, looks really nice!

5. Shenk

# Shenk on 05/07/2012 10:02 a.m.

Hey Dinnerbone,
    Just got forwarded this blog-post and felt I should wish you good luck in your new Swedish start on life! ^-^

I hope you enjoy it, and that appartment looks awesome. ^.^
    - Alex (Shenk).

6. Shenk

# Shenk on 05/07/2012 10:03 a.m.

Apartment* ;D - Alex (Shenk).

7. ConstanzaJPG

# ConstanzaJPG on 05/08/2012 8:07 p.m.

>reddit
    >any year

8. DaMoggen

# DaMoggen on 07/03/2012 7:47 p.m.

You're probably gonna love Sweden. Also, that apartment looks damn clean.

Comments are closed.